- Giving our babies the best start in diet and nutrition, language and communication and social and emotional development
- Tackling poor parental health and unhealthy gestation and birth
- Enabling our youngest children to enter school ready and able to learn and reach their full potential
- Safeguarding and protecting the most vulnerable children and families
- Tackling poor mental health and well-being along with other parental risk factors
- Giving our babies the best start in relation to Diet and Nutrition, Language and Communication and Social and Emotional Development
- Delivering quality services through a committed, professional and motivated workforce.
- We are accountable for delivering on the promises we make and take responsibility for our actions and the outcomes achieved.
- We will have the courage to communicate openly and honestly, challenging the status quo and using our independence and experience to lead change for children in all our activities
- We take pride in delivering quality services that are community focussed and based on listening carefully to what the families need.
- We will respect all children and seek to foster respect for them in others.
- We are trustworthy in all our dealings with children and families and will be honest and transparent about the decisions we make and the services we offer.
are compassionate, caring, hard working and
committed to deliver the best services that we can with a positive and