Contact Blackpool Better Start
1 Bickerstaff Square, Talbot Rd, Blackpool, FY1 3AH
Monday to Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Directions by car
- Leave the M6 at junction 32 to join the M55 then continue to junction 4.
- Leave on the slip road heading towards Blackpool North (A583) and take the 3rd exit on the roundabout onto A583 (Preston New Road)
- Continue along Preston New Road (go past the turning for Blackpool Hospital) onto Park Road (B5390) heading towards the Town Centre
- At the end of Park Road follow the road left through the traffic lights (no right turn) as it bears onto Church Street (you will be able to see the Salvation Army Citadel to your right)
- Get into the right lane marked “THRU” and turn right after the traffic lights onto Cookson Street (there is an open air car park on the corner of Church Street and Cookson Street)
- On Cookson Street, take the left lane following the sign for Town centre (A586) and North Station
- At the second set of traffic lights, the back of Number One Bickerstaffe Square will be ahead of you to the right.
Note: There is no dedicated car parking available to staff and visitors . Parking is available either via the open air car park East Topping Street, a Pay and Display car park that is accessible by turning left directly after the traffic lights, or in the Talbot Road Multi Story Car Park, where payment is made at the end of your stay.
Directions by train
After exiting the station, head right and just before the underpass turn left onto the ramp to access street level. The office is the large green building with white “Y” shaped legs and will be directly in front of you to the right of Sainsbury’s.
If disabled access is required, use the white gate to exit the platform when travelling from Preston.